Thursday, January 05, 2006

The sun closes the blue curtain in the sky

peaceful resistance uniformly coordinated into control
walks the streets low down, down low
Uniform favors the eyes of a pureblood
and takes over enemies with blood clots


Waiting under the shadows of a tree
lies the omnipotent strength of need
A mind full of purity,
a landless sea,
it comes to me,
engulfs me
and tells me to run
till I remember
feeling free


Under the watchful eye
of the sun and his influential friends
I work past dusk
and think of a time
when the stars will cool off,
in my hands,
and whisper the secret
words never told,
sounds with the magic
power to make
the battle disappear
and the spirit
become the elusive spherical mirror
of perfected life force

a sun

1 comment:

Natalia said...

esto es tuyo? hay de sol, soles...